Design strategy at athenahealth
As UX Zone Lead within Claims Readiness, I partner with the Engineering and Product Leads to understand the needs of our revenue cycle clients, and help shape the design vision for several core workflows within the Collector product.
- Collaborate with product management and engineering leads within Claims Readiness to determine product strategy and prioritization in the long- and short-term.
- Support and guide the work of scrum designers within the product area.
- Created documentation and templates for the Design organization's experience measurement and definition tools to accelerate user research activities.
- Led an initiative within the Collector product to define a strategy for identifying, cataloging, and addressing UX debt, and socialized it throughout the R&D organization. Worked with another designer to create customized JIRA dashboards for tracking UX Debt issues.
- Conducted a persona character sheet workshop to create a standardized set of persona archetypes for use across Collector Design.
← View all work
Unpacking DNFB for small hospital clients
Using a variety of research and design thinking methods, I worked with our teams to frame key design problems. I also facilitated planning discussions and created a series of artifacts that helped shape the zone's understanding of our users.
Creating context and mindset-driven personas
I worked with our scrum designers to move away from narrow role-driven personas to a mindset-driven model that worked across roles and jobs to be done.
Establishing a strategy for tackling UX Debt
Working alongside the development teams and other UX leads, I helped create and socialize a new strategy for cataloguing and addressing Design Debt across the Collector product.